Join us for our Healthier Living Discussion Group!
Every 2nd Tuesday of the Month
4:00 - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
You are invited to a new virtual disccuion group on how to empower oneself to maximize daily life with DM. Join us on every 2nd Tuesday starting in 2022! Like MDF support groups, members are encouraged and welcome to attend when they are able and interested.
Veteran facilitator Leslie Krongold, EdD and MDF Program Director Mike Knaapen will lead discussions on topics ranging from goal-setting to intimacy, hope, volunteerism, and more! MDF will send out materials in advance, such as articles and videos, in order to generate conversation and create a level starting point for the discussion.
Please note that virtual support or discussion groups are not recorded in order to respect the privacy and confidentiality of attendees.
Register for all our upcoming meetings using the links below:
- January 11 - Goal Setting Strategies
- February 8 - Relationships & Learned Helplessness
- March 8 - Keeping a food journal & what you can learn from it
- April 12 - Resiliency
- May 10 - Breath Work in Contemplative Practices
- June 14 - Creating your own customized movement practice