- Schedule a New Meeting Form: Complete this form to share an upcoming meeting with MDF. This form ensures the Foundation has all the necessary details to promote your meeting to our local community members as well to create event listings on MDF's Calendar and Facebook Page.
- Post-Meeting Feedback Form: Complete this form after each meeting. These statistics help track attendance, identify best practices, and ensure new members are connected to the Foundation and its resources.
- MDF SGF Warmline Interaction Feedback Form: Complete this form to log your outreach and communications with your group members.
Download handouts from prior Facilitator Training sessions:
- MDF Calendar: Every day new events and support opportunities are being created for the myotonic dystrophy community! Find the latest details on all our upcoming events on the MDF Calendar and share them with your group members.
- MDF Publications: Check out the MDF publications for individuals and families affected by DM and their healthcare providers to help understand the condition and various aspects of life with DM.
- Find A Doctor Map: Finding a doctor who understands and has experience with myotonic dystrophy (DM) is one of the most important things to help manage the unique symptoms of DM. MDF's community-sourced Find-a-Doctor Map directory can be helpful in assembling a care team. Help us expand this resource by completing this form and notifying us about the doctors in your area!
- Digital Academy: Learn more about DM, disease management, exercise, research, and a wide variety of other topics by watching the videos on the MDF Digital Academy.
- My Dispatch: The MDF monthly e-newsletter, MyDispatch, provides you with up-to-date information on research advances, DM daily living strategies, upcoming events and stories from MDF community members. Complete this form to sign up for our email list.
Have questions or need additional support? Contact MDF's Community Programs Coordinator, Mounica Lakshmi Dugginapeddi, at email@example.com.