Questions About DM? Ask the Experts!
Do you have questions for DM doctors and therapists? Join us in 2021 for a series of “Stump-the-Expert” sessions with DM clinicians in diverse specialties. After the success of the Stump-the-Doctor session at the 2020 Virtual MDF Conference, MDF has created a series using the same format to connect families and DM experts.
Do you have specific questions related to Heart, Lung, Gastrointestinal, Brain, Exercise / Muscle Movement, Speech / Language, or the Reproductive System? Bring your hardest questions to our experts every 3rd Friday of the month until the 2021 MDF Annual Conference in September.
Upcoming Question Sessions:
- February 19 at 12 PM Pacific Time - Exercise with Tina Duong PT, PhD of Stanford University and Katy Eichinger, PT, PhD, DPT, NCS of the University of Rochester.
- March 19 at 12 PM Pacific Time - TBD
- April 16 at 12 PM Pacific Time - Gastrointestinal (GI) Impacts of DM with Leila Neshatian, MD, MSc of Stanford University.
- May 21 at 12 PM Pacific Time - The Heart and Myotonic Dystrophy with Pradeep P.A. Mammen, MD, FACC, FAHA, FHFSA of the UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- June 18 at 12 PM Pacific Time - TBD
- July 16 at 12 PM Pacific Time - TBD
- August 20 at 12 PM Pacific Time - TBD
- September 10th & 11th - 2021 MDF Annual Conference.
Get your questions ready!