How has the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation impacted your life? Please submit a 30-60 second video clip sharing your story about how the Foundation has impacted you! We hope to show some of these videos at the Virtual Conference and Gala! We hope this video project will help add some fun familiar faces to our presentations. Need some ideas of what to share?
- What does the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation mean to you?
- What impact has the Foundation had on your life?
- How long have you been involved with the myotonic dystrophy community?
- What is your relationship to myotonic dystrophy?
- What's your name and where are you from?
Depending on the number of submissions, we may not be able to include every video in its entirety during our virtual events.
How to Submit Your Impact Video
Learn more about the requirements for your video on what the foundation means to you below:
- Create a 30 second to 1 minute video sharing what the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation means to you.
- If using a smart phone, please hold the phone horizontally during video recording
- If you need to edit your video there is iMovie on Apple products.
- Submit your video via Dropbox or Google Drive!
Please make sure to submit your videos by August 30th, 2020!